june is out of control!
The Blue Veil - Edmund Charles Tarbell
is this vapourware
Hackers was a gem.
Time to admit something embarrassing. When I was 16 I used to chat on a local school BBS for all the schools in my area. The boy I fancied used “Zero Cool” as his username and I may or may not have used “Acid Burn” as mine. I eventually went to his house for a party and he and his band sang Weezer songs to me. I was not impressed and stopped talking to him.
Do you ever just hate someone so much that whenever they do literally ANYTHING you’re like
when you like and reblog your own selfie
- Classmate: How can you celebrate Christmas if you don't believe in God?
- Me: How can you celebrate Valentine's Day if no one likes you?
Some of these are so awkward, and some are great, and there’s that one with the dad that’s just 100% heartbreaking.
Ugh, it’s like happy, happy, happy, happy, here let me punch you in the face, happy happy.
6. Favorite Band
Hands down it has to be the Ramones. There are way too many things in my life that I associate with that band that they have to be my number one.
8. Top 5 favorite oldies
Only five? You’re killing me.
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles
- Party Lights - Claudine Clark
- Mashed Potato Time - Dee Dee Sharp
- The Tracks of My Tears - The Miracles
- A Lovers Concerto - The Toys
12. Perfect date
I’m really easy to please. If we sat on the couch with an obscene amount of pizza and binge watched The Sopranos, it would be true love.